At the heart of Advanced Labels NW is a dedication to award-winning, high-quality self-adhesive label printing.
Kevin Davis, our founder, began his career as a flexo label press operator and still maintains an active role in our pressroom by engineering complex labels. Kevin is also the Director of New Business Development for our parent company, Resource Label Group.
Our commitment to quality and service for our clients drives everything we do. Our state-of-the-art prepress department, our presses, and our finishing equipment speak to this as well.
Flexo Label Printing
Our flexographic label printing presses can produce labels with up to 10 colors (and in some cases unlimited colors and treatments) with re-registration capabilities, in-line & offline embossing, foil stamping, as well as a variety of specialty varnish and lamination options.
Digital Label Printing
Our HP Indigo Digital Offset press allows us to offer short to long run custom labels without flexo label plate or film prep charges. We have a label solution that will meet your label packaging needs, for the right price, and delivered on time.
- Four color process printing at 175 lpi to 200 lpi screening
- Seven Color Process + Hexachrome or Indichrome
- 2 point minimum type size and micro type
- Less than 1% minimum dot in screens
- .5 pt standard trap (spot color) .25 pt trap (process color)
Inks and Foils
- Water-based, UV, metallic and fluorescent inks
- Up to 10 printed colors flexo
- Special match colors available
- PMS Color Standards
- Flexoboss varnish simulated/textured embossing
- Super opaque whites and dense spot blacks
- Custom, sculpted and pattern embossing
- Cold foil and hot foil stamping
Varnishes and Laminations
- Water based and UV coatings available in matte, satin and gloss
- Clear film laminations available in matte and gloss
Press-Proofs and Ink Draw-Downs
- Press-proof samples can be ordered prior to production for large orders or specialty applications
- Press provided ink draw-downs are available for special match colors for approval prior to production
- Precision Flexographic label printing equipment
- HP Indigo Digital offset printing
- Digital direct-to-plate unit enhances print quality
- Press mounted color monitoring system
- Epson EFI color proofing system
- HP Indigo Digital Proofs
- Servo 3000 Re-Registration System
Custom Label Materials & Stocks
Please see our extensive list of various film, paper, foil and topcoatings to meet your label production needs. If you don't see the material you're looking for please let us know and we'll find it for you. Research and development is available for specialty applications upon request.
Offset Printing Capabilities
Advanced Labels offers the most comprehensive label printing solutions available, a myriad of customization options, and the proven experience to guide your project from concept to completion. Rotary screen printing is one of the many ways we can bring your labels to life.